We are very proud of our school and hope you will wish to become part of our plans for maintaining and extending our ideals. Education is a partnership, requiring us to work closely with parents and the community, to ensure that all children receive the best possible educational experiences during their time with us.
We have high expectations with regard to standards of work and behaviour, and aim to instil, in all pupils, a thirst for learning and a desire to succeed in:
- Becoming motivated to learn independently and in teams
- Reaching the highest standards of achievement possible in the basic skills of English, Maths and Science
- Becoming skilled, imaginative, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about all subjects in the National Curriculum
- Laying the foundations for life long learning
- Gaining the ability to make judgements and decisions based on reasoning, moral and spiritual values.
- Enjoying and caring for the environment
Our overall aim at Goldstone is that our pupils leave us as confident, enthusiastic learners prepared to face the challenges that lay before them in their life ahead.
Our motto is “Growing together, achieving together”